I was really lucky to have had the opportunity to head to London on Saturday 23rd September and attend the 3rd UK Money Blogger’s Conference, The SHOMOs. Because I blog about money in one form or another I am privileged enough to be a part of this lovely group. Continue reading
Welcome to a new feature that I have joined, Five Fabulously Frugal Things I’ve Done This Week! This is part of a wonderful link-up of blogs and pictures full of lots of frugal ideas. You can also find the hash tag #5frugalthings over on Instagram.
This has been a good week. Second week back at work after 2 weeks of holiday and we’re now back into home routines. Missing the glorious sunshine from Mauritius though! We have been looking at our pennies as we have some long-term plans and goals that we want to achieve and so it is going to be even more important to make sure that we are doing fabulously frugal things.
This week my 5 fabulously frugal things are:
- Making packed lunches for work every day.
- Planning my meals and making my shopping list from my meal plan so we can stick to our food shopping budget.
- Walking everywhere and trying to get my steps up.
- Making sure I scan all of my receipts with my apps so that I can earn points.
- Coming up with a master plan and challenge to try and save £8000 by the end of August. More on this soon!
I am looking forward to a 3 day weekend!
You may have seen, if you follow me on social media, that I was featured on Share Radio talking about my blog and why I started it. Continue reading
It’s that time of the week again!
This is what I have got planned for dinners this week… Continue reading