Wow, I can’t believe that it is November tomorrow already! Crazy times. October has been a lovely month and is always one of my favourite months of the year.
In October I…
- Signed the contract for my new house
- Celebrated my first wedding anniversary
- Visited family
- Set up my group area on Facebook
- Set up my newsletter
- Got working on some fantastic up-coming ideas for the blog and for the future in general
- Read more and am now closer to my 12 books in 12 months target
- Set about creating more balance in my life
My goals for going into November…
- Be more active
- Meditate every day
- Be more mindful with money- grocery challenge and no-spend challenge
- Move into my new house
- Continue with creating more balance in my life
- Keep reading
- Drink 2 litres of water every day
- Eat 2 portions of green veggies every day.
How was your October? What are your goals for November? I’d love to hear all about them!