Welcome to Five Fabulously Frugal Things I’ve Done This Week! This is part of a wonderful link-up of blogs and pictures full of lots of frugal ideas. You can also find the hash tag #5frugalthings over on Instagram.
I’ve had a really good week money-wise. We’ve got plans at the weekend so have been wanting to save our pennies for that.
This week has been crazy busy, I cannot believe that it will be December next week. Where has the time gone?!
This week my 5 fabulously frugal things are:
- Not buying a coffee on my way to work on Thursday.
- Using cashback from Quidco to pay for a hotel visit.
- Converting Tesco Clubcard vouchers into restaurant vouchers, making our dinner free.
- Not buying anything in the Black Friday sales! We did have a think to see if there was anything we needed but there wasn’t anything we could particularly think of, so no spend there.
- Taking a book out from the library rather than buying it.
I’d love to know what you’ve been up to this week.