Welcome to Five Fabulously Frugal Things I’ve Done This Week! This is part of a wonderful link-up of blogs and pictures full of lots of frugal ideas. You can also find the hash tag #5frugalthings over on Instagram.
This has been a good week. It’s been jolly chilly though! Brrrrrr! This will be the third time I have posted this week PLUS a newsletter, oooh er! Safe to say, Penny Wise, Life Rich is back! I have got a post coming up on where I’ve been and what I’ve been up to. It might be a long one so grab a cuppa when it comes out!
It has been a busy week but very productive. We have been looking at our pennies as we have some long-term plans and goals that we want to achieve and so it is going to be even more important to make sure that we are doing fabulously frugal things. Have you seen my post on the Reverse Advent Calendar campaign? Do check it out if you haven’t.
This week my 5 fabulously frugal things are:
- Making packed lunches for work.
- Planning my meals and making my shopping list from my meal plan so we can stick to our food shopping budget.
- Looking st how we can make an upcoming trip to Liverpool as frugal as possible. So far, we are going to get cashback on a night’s stay plus we are using Tesco clubcard vouchers for dinner that night. We can get £10 for every £2.50 of vouchers. I was especially eagle-eyed as I spotted that 2 expire this month!
- Making sure I scan all of my shopping and receipts with my apps so that I can earn points.
- Not buying a morning latte when I get off the train!
I’d love to know what you’ve been up to this week.