Welcome to a new feature that I have joined, Five Fabulously Frugal Things I’ve Done This Week! This is part of a wonderful link-up of blogs and pictures full of lots of frugal ideas. You can also find the hash tag #5frugalthings over on Instagram.
This has been a good week. Second week back at work after 2 weeks of holiday and we’re now back into home routines. Missing the glorious sunshine from Mauritius though! We have been looking at our pennies as we have some long-term plans and goals that we want to achieve and so it is going to be even more important to make sure that we are doing fabulously frugal things.
This week my 5 fabulously frugal things are:
- Making packed lunches for work every day.
- Planning my meals and making my shopping list from my meal plan so we can stick to our food shopping budget.
- Walking everywhere and trying to get my steps up.
- Making sure I scan all of my receipts with my apps so that I can earn points.
- Coming up with a master plan and challenge to try and save £8000 by the end of August. More on this soon!
I am looking forward to a 3 day weekend!